Introducing the TY8000, an integrated and centralized solution for reading thermocouple temperature cables.
The TY8000 provides customized temperature reading schedules, real-time information, and alerts. It automates the reading and recording of product temperatures eliminating the need for analog readers, manual paper records, and software upgrades.
These off-the-shelf units are automated and consolidated standalone systems that do not require the use of an external computer; the program has been integrated directly into the panel for efficiency, flexibility, and ease of use.
The integrated system can be preprogrammed to the users’ specifications including colour coded readings, making hot spots easily visible and trackable to mitigate the risk of spoilage and fires.
Scheduled automated reports can also be set up to email users periodically to allow for remote product monitoring and troubleshooting, saving time and reducing risk of losing product.
• Saves Time – Automates collection of information
• Saves Cost – No required software upgrades
• Automatic Alert Systems – Ensures no damaged or spoiled products
• Canadian Made – Fast turnaround time, timely real people support
• Compatible with Existing Rolfes@Boone Systems